The Competitive Bidding Implementation Contractor (CBIC) recently published a series of webcasts to assist suppliers in submitting their bids for Round 2 of Competitive Bidding and the national mail-order diabetic supplies program. The bid window opened on January 30, 2012 (click here for info on other critical dates).
Webcast topics include:
- An overview of the Round 2 and national mail order competitions (published 12/20/11)
- A webcast specific to the national mail order program for diabetic supplies (published 01/09/12)
- Important program rules outlined in the Request for Bids (RFB) Instructions (published 01/13/12)
- How a bid is evaluated (published 01/20/12)
- Details on financial documentation requirements (published 01/25/12)
- How to submit a bid (published 01/27/12)
The webcasts are free and available for viewing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition, a DBidS reference guide is also available to assist suppliers in using the online system to place their bids.