- HCPCS E0147 (heavy duty walker) was removed from the Round 2 Recompete program.
- 14 HCPCS are being reclassified to the capped rental payment category effective July 1, 2016.
- A total of 637 contract offers were extended for Round 2 Recompete.
- A total of 9 contract offers were extended for National Mail Order Recompete.
- Contract offers must be reviewed and responded to via theConnexion portal - no paper documents will be sent!
- Suppliers have 10 business days to respond via the Connexion portal before the CBIC moves on to the next supplier.
See the full notice here: http://www.dmecompetitivebid.com/spa