As a company, our singular purpose is to take the complex world of medical billing and make it sexy.
See what I did there? By using the word sexy, I communicated that there is something different about MiraVista because nobody...and I mean nobody...thinks about medical billing as sexy or fun. And by itself, it is neither. That is why we exist.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to help us clearly and consistently convey to the world all of the neat stuff we do. In fact, here are a few projects you would have worked on in the last month at MiraVista:
- Create and maintain product descriptions for our webinars and publications (https://www.miravistallc.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html)
- Edit content for VistaNotes, our flagship publication, and our Blog
- Manage our LinkedIn page and Twitter feed
- Design site banners and other visual content
- Collaborate with industry trade publications on current events, articles and ideas
- Follow industry sources to help us stay on top of breaking news
Prior experience in our industry is not necessary. Over time, you will learn the technical aspects of what we do so that you can author content and participate in collaborative client projects. But that will come in time, so please do not let it scare you away if you think HCPCS is a Latin word for farmer and durable medical equipment is an Amazonian unit of currency.
Here is what we are looking for you to bring to the table:
- Clear communication skills and the ability to tell a story through verbal and written channels. This is important.
- Experience or education in journalism, public relations, or communications. If you don't have it, be able to talk about why we are mistaken in thinking we need it.
- Good research skills. If you don't know the answer to a question, you should be able to research it...and then share it so that others can benefit.
- Hustle. Period.
We are excited to meet you. Please upload your resume and cover letter at https://www.miravistallc.com/careers.html.