(K)notes - 12/13/2018 Live Webinar
As of October 26, 2018, we are busy scouring industry news, meeting with our contacts, and developing the next episode of (K)notes, MiraVista’s live, bi-monthly learning series on durable medical equipment reimbursement. To learn more about (K)notes, click here and return to this page when you are ready to sign up.
Even we don’t know all of the great developments that will headline our next event. To give you an idea of the types of knowledge you can expect, here are a few highlights from our last session:
- RAC Collaboration Prevents Mass Recoupments
- Can CMS Freeze SPAs without Contracts?
- MACs Revisit High Volume Oxygen “Q” Modifier Calculations
- OIG Identifies PAP Errors and Requires Self Reporting
- CMS Revamps Local Coverage Determination (LCD) Process
- JB and JC Portal Access Issues in the Wake of New Release
- Legislative, Policy, and Audit Updates
We do know that our next live webinar will be on 12/13/2018 at 1:00 PM (ET), and we hope to see you there. Talk soon!
Our premium webinar experience includes up to five conference seats to the live webinar and copies of all handouts in pdf format.
Don’t worry if you miss the live event. Each registration also includes a recorded copy of the entire event and the Q&A session in mp4 format. Read, rewind, and playback as often as you like to ensure consistent, convenient understanding.
For more information, read our terms and policies.