(K)notes - 2/20/2020 Live Webinar
As of 12/20/2019, we are busy scouring industry news, meeting with our contacts, and developing the next episode of (K)notes, MiraVista’s live, bi-monthly learning series on durable medical equipment reimbursement. To learn more about (K)notes, click here and return to this page when you are ready to sign up.
Even we don’t know all of the great developments that will headline our next event. To give you an idea of the types of knowledge you can expect, here are a few highlights from our last session:
- New requirement to secure specific order elements as a condition of payment for all DME.
- Expanded master list of items potentially subject to face-to-face, prior authorization, and other requirements.
- Setting fees for innovative DME.
- Reporting changes in ownership under the competitive bidding program.
Of course, we had more to talk about than just ESRD! For example:
- CMS is invoking another six-year-lookback based on a small OIG audit of nebulizer medications.
- 2020 DMEPOS Fee Schedule rates and changes.
- Effectively managing CO-16 denials for oxygen claims to reclaim thousands of dollars in delayed collections.
- Navigating denials and software issues emerging from the Medical Beneficiary Identifier (MBI) transition.
We do know that our next live webinar will be on 2/20/2020 at 1:00 PM (EST), and we hope to see you there. Talk soon!
Our premium webinar experience includes a single conference seat to the live webinar and copies of all handouts in pdf format.
Don’t worry if you miss the live event. Each registration also includes a recorded copy of the entire event and the Q&A session in mp4 format. Read, rewind, and playback as often as you like to ensure consistent, convenient understanding.
For more information, read our terms and policies.