(K)notes - 10/25/2018
Presented by Andrea Stark, MiraVista
If you missed our last live (K)notes event, no worries! We got you. Simply download the digital recording, slides, and publication. The mp4 format includes the audio and visual components of the webinar so you and your staff can follow along as if you were with us the whole time.
A few of the issues we discuss in the 10/25/2018 episode:
- RAC Collaboration Prevents Mass Recoupments
- Can CMS Freeze SPAs without Contracts?
- MACs Revisit High Volume Oxygen "Q" Modifier Calculations
- OIG Identifies PAP Errors and Requires Self Reporting
- CMS Revamps Local Coverage Determination (LCD) Process
- JB and JC Portal Access Issues in the Wake of New Release
- Legislative, Policy, and Audit Updates
Crisis averted, but that was a close one. Who needs the pressure? Why don't you go ahead and save your spot for the next live (K)notes event. Just click here.