(K)notes Plus - $249/month
(K)notes is how we share our work so our client’s billing teams can concentrate on getting top collection results with the least amount of effort. Our basic subscription brings curated DME reimbursement developments and best practices to you. You can read all about it here.
In addition to the basic subscription, (K)notes Plus includes unlimited email consulting.
How Unlimited Email Consulting Works
(K)notes Plus subscribers have unlimited access to our billing experts and researchers via email*. Here is how it works:
- Send an email to us from an email account or domain registered with us as a (K)notes Plus subscriber.
- We answer. No extra charge.
We use email exclusively for a few reasons:
- Convenience – Subscribers can include snips, links, etc. without breaking their overall train of thought.
- Quality – We have a team of people with various specialties. Email is the easiest way to make sure we match you to the right expert and make sure you get our best work.
- Trends – Email helps us identify trends we can use to improve the (K)notes subscriber experience.
What Happens Next
When you purchase a (K)notes Plus subscription here, we collect your contact information only. Upon receiving your order, we will follow-up directly to finalize the onboarding process.
*(K)notes Plus does not have a predefined limit on email messages, but like a mobile telephone provider, there are theoretical limits. If we have to throttle, we will let you know in advance. Don’t worry. We don’t want to do that because we want you to remain a happy subscriber that sticks with us, but just in case, it is better to be transparent now.
Also, in the course of responding to an email consulting inquiry, we may pick up the phone and call you for efficiency sake. That is our call, and we will not charge you extra. If you want to engage us by telephone, however, standard consulting rates apply.
* indicates a required field