2021 Look Ahead for DME Suppliers
Presented Live: 02/04/2021 at 1:00 PM ET
Presented By: Andrea Stark and Jeff Baird (Brown & Fortunato)
Moderated By: Liz Beaulieu (HME News)
Pick your metaphor: tornado, flood, forest fire. No one is shedding tears at the passing of 2020.
There is, however, a silver-lining. A new year is an opportunity for a fresh start with the experience and wisdom to make the most of it. Hello, 2021!
To help DME suppliers thrive in the brave new world, Andrea Stark (MiraVista), Jeff Baird (Brown & Fortunato), and Moderator Liz Beaulieu (HME News) are hosting the 11th annual 2021 Look Ahead for DME Suppliers on Thursday, February 4, 2021, at 1:00 PM (ET).
In this session, the trio spotlights:
- Provider Relief Fund reporting deadlines and potential liabilities.
- New risks (and opportunities) related to the Stark anti-kickback laws.
- Audit developments, including pandemic respiratory claims and the return of TPE.
- Exit strategies for the end of the public health emergency.
- The future of telehealth.
- Anticipated changes to ventilator coverage and reimbursement rates.
- The 2021 competition’s impact on the next round of bidding.
- … and much more!
After the presentation, attendees have open access to the presenters’ expertise during the live Q&A session. See you there!
*This is a special presentation in collaboration with HME News; it is not included in MiraVista’s (K)notes subscription.
Our premium webinar experience includes up a single conference seat to the live webinar and copies of all handouts in pdf format.
Don’t worry if you miss the live event. Each registration also includes a recorded copy of the entire event and the Q&A session in mp4 format. Read, rewind, and playback as often as you like to ensure consistent, convenient understanding.
For more information, read our terms and policies.